|I TOAD-ally Love You!|
(OK, so it's actually a frog...)
Easy Wine Cork Valentine's Cards
- A wine cork
- Acrylic paints (assorted colors, a pea size amount)
- Paper plate for palette
- Cardstock or a blank card
- A fine point marker (I used a Sharpie)
- Embellishments such as googly eyes or antenna are optional (the antenna I used are flower stamens from the cake decorating aisle of the craft store)
- HIPPO Valentine's Day!
- I'm WILD For You!
- You're DINO-mite!
- HOGS and Kisses!
- You're My Sweet-Pea!
- You're My ALL-STAR!
- I think you're TOAD-ally Awesome!
2. Dip the cork into a bit of paint (you don't need much) and then stamp it onto the cardstock.
|Detail of the card for my daughter--my Sweet Pea!|
|Here are the Valentines for the kids. I thought of things they liked |
and then made a card to reflect that interest. These would also make nice bookmarks.